The pursuit of beatitude

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Grumpy Grumperson strikes again.

I'm not sure taking up the NaBlo challenge has done a world of good to me, personally. If I ever read my November entries ever in future(which I'll try and avoid as much as possible), they are going to be either
a) A collection of grumpy posts, or
b) A mention of NaBloPoMo or NaNoWriMo in every other entry.

Why oh why did I choose this fate for myself! I'm talking only about me every day because I have to post every day and I cannot think of anything interesting to write about! Then, my eyes have started hurting as hell since the last two days for I have sooo much work online. Then this stupid blogging and novel writing task. I need a break! Why can't I simply break my commitment to both the Na's when no one's looking/reading?! No one is reading anyway, and no one will ever know. Except me. Sigh.
I hate internet. I really do.

2 Comments:

At November 15, 2008 at 4:33 PM , Blogger Secret Dreamer said...

I'm reading!

Participating in both NaBloPoMo and NaNoWriMo is rather a big commitment. Maybe you would have been better participating in either one or the other rather than both. It sounds like it's becoming a bit of a chore for you now and that the enjoyment is going out of it which is a shame, but look on the bright side you've reached the half way point! Only 15 more days to go and then the pressure is off!

 
At November 15, 2008 at 8:21 PM , Blogger beatnik said...

It would have been funner, had there be no problem with my eyes you know. It's still fun, don't get me wrong, just that I'm not big on committment to anything these days. But I'm not gonna give in so easy! So read on :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home