The pursuit of beatitude

Monday, November 3, 2008

The ABCs of me

Disclaimer: This idea has been borrowed shamelessly from another blog(though I had the courtsey of informing the blog owner that I'm doing so!)

A is for age: 23(gonna be 24 soon..sigh!)
B is for burger of choice: I'm not a sucker for burgers really, but I eat McD's Alloo Tikki more often that I eat anything else. Mostly due to lack of options.
C is for the car I drive: Don't have one! :( And I've no idea when I will be able to earn one for myself.. although I CAN afford a Nano right now :D
D is for your dog's name: Don't have this one either, and this remains the biggest reason of my heartache. I sooo badly want a dog!! I don't mind if I don't get married ever, but I HAVE to have a dog soon. Pretty soon. Name? Oh yeah, I decided his name back in my college time.. Woofer. That's a type of speakers if you don't know- Woofers, Squeakers, Qwakers.. Woofer just clicked! ;)
E is for essential item you use every day: Glasses is counted? If yes, then good. If no, then, cellphone without a doubt.
F is for favorite TV show at the moment: FRIENDS rules the idiot box, whether or not it''s aired no more. I like My Wife and Kids too. And Mile Jab Hum Tum.. Er.. :D
G is for favorite game: Spider Solitaire wins hands down. Not much of an outdoor sports person, but if I have to name a sport, badminton it is.
H is for home state: Rajasthan. Now you know why the state is so hot! ;)
I is for instruments you play: Casio, Harmonium.. and um.. I own a guitar :D
J is for favorite juice:Fresh mixed fruit juice with no sugar. More the variety of fruits used, the better.
K is for whose bum you'd like to kick: Just one asshole's for turning out to be this horrible jerk- nick starts with C and name with D. I hate you.
L is for last restaurant at which you ate: Kalyani Veg *most embarrassed grin*
M is for your favorite Muppet: None. At all.
N is for number of piercings: just the usual 2- one in each ear. Boring I know!
O is for overnight hospital stays: Nil.. yet! (Touch wood, quick!)
P is for people you were with today: Mom, dad, Grampa, and an uncle who we visited
Q is for what you do with your quiet time: Read/blog/sleep like crazy.
R is for biggest regret: Have lots actually, and all big ones. But I like the way it sounds when one says, 'I have no regrets. I learn from my mistakes' and stuff like that.. so er.. ditto for me! :D
S is for status: Blissfully single and not ready to mingle
T is for time you woke up today: Ask me when I slept! Was up all night till 11 AM. Slept from 11-3. My sleep cycle got reversed a few months back, so am essentially nocturnal nowadays.
U is for what you consider unique about yourself: my abililty to give people perfect advices/solutions to their problems, yet always ending up messing my own life.
V is for vegetable you love: Green peas.
W is for worst habit: Thinking too much and worrying over my future too much.
X is for x-rays you've had: Chest and back, as a part of general health check up
Y is for yummy food you ate today: Aloo Pakodis!
Z is for zodiac: Saggitarius.. one sign to rule them all ;)

Annnd.. we're done! :D

P.S. If anyone's reading this, you have my permission to borrow this idea for your next post, shamelessly. Heheh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home