The pursuit of beatitude

Saturday, January 10, 2009

You know you've had Southpark overdose and turned Cartman fanatic when-

1) Your conversations have a generous dose of 'dood'(When speaking formally, it starts with 'dude'), 'lame', 'sweet', 'weak/super weak'.
2) The conversation with your father goes like this:

You: Dood.. sorry, dad.. I need cash.
Dad: But beta, I transferred half my salary of this month already to your account. At this rate, we(your mom and me) will be on road, and you'll still be after me to sell my torn blanket and my money collector bowl to pay for your shopping. What are you doing with your own salary anyway?
You: But daaaaaaaaad(tone imitating of Cartman's 'but muuuuuuuuuuum').. my salary is so less! The morons hardly pay me enough to get a couple of manicures every month. And what with the rising prices of oil and everything, you don't expect me to take care of my own expenses anymore(at which, you pause for a second, hoping your dad never notices the blunder you just made) on my own, do you? Dood, I'm totally seriously, that's just so lame!
Dad: Okay, okay, fine, I'll break my FD's tomorrow and send you whatever I can, leaving aside enough for food expenses for your mom and me.
You: Sweet!

3) You suddenly find yourself big-boned, as opposed to 'fat'.
4) You resent the fact that you're not a guy simply because you can't technically say, 'you're breaking my balls, mister', while negotiating with the vegetable seller.
5) You hopelessly try and find a Jew friend to pick on. That you're not a Christian doesn't make any difference.
6) You end up saying 'screw you guys, I'm goin home!' to your roomie after a disagreement, inspite of sitting in your own room while saying this.
7) You decide to replace your Facebook profile photo with that of Cartman's.
8) You go to the extent of comparing The Joker with Cartman, and can't decide who wins! (this is very serious!)
9) You write a post on how much you love Cartman at 4:30 in the morning.
10) You try fervently to write a valid 10th point here. The fact that you tried matters more than your failure to do so.

I'm totally seriously you guys, if you can relate to even 5 of the above 10 points, you need a South Park break.

3 Comments:

At January 10, 2009 at 11:11 AM , Blogger Karuna said...

Sweeeeeet! :D

 
At January 10, 2009 at 10:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right now I'm high, I don't know if I'm making sense but dood this was totally seriously awesome:

"You resent the fact that you're not a guy simply because you can't technically say, 'you're breaking my balls, mister', while negotiating with the vegetable seller."


Viva South Park.

 
At January 11, 2009 at 4:42 AM , Blogger beatnik said...

I have an 11th point to add:

11)- You spend sleepless nights wondering what Kenny actually says all the time in his muffled voice And then when you google(blackle, in my case) out the Kenny translator, you end up giggling idiotically for the rest of the day!

@Both: Thanks :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home